Points of Pride
At Novi Woods we...
- Inspire our students through our challenging and robust curriculum and our focus on building strong, positive relationships between school, home, and our community. Our staff is dedicated to collaboration, learning for all, and creating learning environments that are emotionally secure, inclusive, and fun.
- Engage with a supportive and active Parent Teacher Organization.
- Collaborate and partner with various organizations including Novi Community Education, Novi Educational Foundation, the Novi Public Library and Playworks.
- Have full-time Specials classes including Art, Media, Music, and Physical Education.
- Maintain ancillary staff including literacy and math interventionists, a school social worker, an English Language Learner teacher, a resource room teacher, a school psychologist, and a speech and language specialist.
- Actively teach The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Celebrate our diversity. We have over 25 unique home languages spoken across the building!
- Utilize technology as a tool for staff and students to develop digital competencies and to learn creatively. Use of state of the art technology inspires our creativity with teaching and learning and opens up possibilities with regard to interacting and connecting with the world.