Novi Woods...Growing Great Leaders
The learning community at Novi Woods strives to develop each student to be respectful, responsible, and successful citizens both academically and socially. Our classrooms are clustered into grade-level teams, and each team works closely to coordinate the teaching of the curriculum and to evaluate the progress of our students. Homeroom teams collaborate with Art, Music, Physical Education, Media teachers, and a dedicated support staff to provide rich and dynamic learning opportunities for all students. Novi Woods is committed to continuous improvement, and we proactively partner with our families and community to develop each student's potential.
- 2015 National Blue Ribbon School.
- Approximately 400 students in Grades K-4.
- 20 Classroom Teachers.
- 2 Secretaries.
- District Nurse.
- 1 Special Education Teacher.
- 1 Special Education Teacher Consultant.
- 1 Occupational Therapist.
- Art, Music, and Physical Education Classes.
- 1 Media Specialist.
- 1 Literacy Specialist.
- 1 English Language Learner Specialist.
- 1 Math Interventionist.
- 1 Social Worker.
- 1 Psychologist.
- 1 Speech and Language Therapist.
- Active Parent Teacher Organization.
- Over 25 unique, home languages spoken in our building.
- Classrooms have interactive whiteboards, document cameras, sound systems, and access to wifi and portable devices.